Saturday, May 13, 2006

i somewhat know where to begin

Sorry about the absence of a post in recent days.

Up until Thursday, I had no reason to neglect my blog. Thursday hit, and I suddenly had all the reason in the world.

Without getting too far into it, because most of my readers probably already know this.. well, okay. I'll try to do it in one sentence. In the course of a day, a spontaneous hernia (I hope) has turned me back towards college, and most likely toward the demise of my new job.

That aside, everything's been fine. My doctor's appointment is Monday, and I suppose that's when crunch time begins. I have to figure some way of taking care of whatever ailment this is before June 5th, because that's when school starts.

I'm hoping the difference between success and failure, this time, will come from the lack of any alternatives. It was either 1) go on the fast track back to school, or 2) rack up thousands of dollars in medical debt. The choice seems clear.

I mentioned in prior posts th... okay, I'll finish this after some bed.

(DB) unusually sleepily out.

No comments: