Saturday, November 19, 2005

baaah.

men are worthless, i'm switching to goats.

in other news.. nothing. now back to goat-fucking.

So, being stood up on a date sucks, right? Being stood up because the date was by his own admission too blasted to even pick up the phone and cancel sucks even more. Then having said date refuse to return your phone calls, that sucks, right? How about a Myspace bulletin saying how much he wants someone to take him out to the club, without so much as a single attempt to call me back?

Methinks I've just been suckered into believing that three dates that go really well (I thought so) are an indication of how things go in the future, when we all know it doesn't work that way. Once you begin to significantly figure out you like someone, all of a sudden, they start to treat you like a radioactive, soiled diaper.

So, like I said, I'm thinking about switching to goats. It can't be all that baaaaad.

(I had to.)

(DB) out.

No comments: