Saturday, November 12, 2005

friday night fever

I don't know why, but if I don't spend a Friday night out drinking til 3am, I feel like I didn't do anything with my day.

Which would be totally inaccurate. Today I hung out with Kay-star and her friend Jim, then had Starbucks with Claire, where hijinks ensued. Then I came home, discussed Adam Sandler and beer with my parents for a few minutes, then came upstairs.

I masturbated, I fell asleep immediately thereafter, then woke up to footsteps coming up the stairs, giving me just enough time to zip up and pretend I'd been idly typing this whole time.

So now I'm going to watch Garden State, and use junk food to fill the strange, uncharacteristic emotional void I seem to be experiencing. It's a brilliant movie and I could use a little mind candy.

Night,

(DB) out.

No comments: