Sunday, November 06, 2005

current mood: buggered

In a big experiment involving laziness and stream of consciousness, I give you me, right now.

so i'm mad becasue nowhere around here cashes checks, liquor store clerks are just lazy because they want to get out RIGHT at 10:00 when the store closes and they all have their tills counted and people without 24-hour bank accounts are fucked. i have no money and tomorrow's sunday and i'll be lucky if i can even get to a bank tomorrow much less one thats open. i wasted all my remaining gas tonight driving to and from seedy establishments hoping they'd take a piece off the top of my hard earned pay, just so i could have access to it, but no, here i am broke with one cigarette left feeling like God has smacked me in the face with his dick.

+ my car is making funny noises and if i didn't know any better, i'd say my serpentine belt wasn't on its last legs. and i dont have any money to fix that.

+ i think i missed the deadline to withdraw from classes at school so no matter what i do now, my college GPA is ruined. no sweat though because we all knew that was coming.

once again i feel like God is smacking his dick on my face. i daren't say it couldn't get any worse because i know it could but i'm thinking it's just bad enough to the point that i wouldn't particularly need it to get any worse to make me any more upsetangrystressedwhatever. tonight i masturbated and took a really short nap because i was looking for something to do that wouldn't involve me smoking my last cigarette and having to go out to 7-11, because i'm just that lazy

i guess i was waiting for tonight to just fall into place, like last night did, but i guess that was too much to ask, and no matter what i try to do to fix it, i'm embuggered on a broken wine bottle just the same

goodnight, or something like it

(DB) out.

No comments: