Wednesday, December 07, 2005

i pretend that you're already mine, and my heart is aching every time i look into your eyes

Normally I wouldn't write about this but I feel like I need to spit it out.

Last night i dreamt that someone I'm semi-close to was going through a really bad heroin addiction, which is why said person keeps falling off the face of the earth for days at a time.

Normally this wouldn't stick out in my head, but thinking of how entirely possible it could be that it's true, it makes me sick to my stomach. I've known people / heard of people who exhibit these exact behavior patterns, all for the same reason. And I don't know why, but it makes me worry my ass off.

Although, I could just be really screwed up in the head, inventing horrible reasons for someone not to be interested in me / pick up the damn phone when promised.

Why am I waiting around for something wonderful to happen? I should know the world doesn't work like that.

(DB) out.

1 comment:

Thom Ingram said...

DB,

Glad to see you are still alive. I was worried, because, you know I only see you four days a week, and on the fifth day wondering if you are ignoring us all.... *smiile* (please read with note of intended sarcasm).

Keep the faith man, the warm weather is coming.

thom