Monday, July 17, 2006

i'm an IM away from quoting sarah mclachlan in my title

Today was hot.

I worked, I napped, I went to school. That was about it.

Right now I'm sitting on the porch, of course, not really doing anything. I'm deciding when this moth / june beetle is eventually going to end up in my hair.

Oop, there it goes. Granted, five minutes passed between me typing the previous sentence and typing this one, but yeah. It was only a matter of time.

DC Boy is already screwing with my head without knowing he's doing it. When we talk online, and we're not talking about something he brought up, he feels every bit of those 47 miles away.

Attractive, emotionally distant, but able to captivate my curiosity enough to keep me guessing? Sound familiar, anyone?

I want to cancel the date, just so I can disappoint him before he gets the chance to do it to me. That's not what good people do, but if that what it takes to protect myself, then that's what I'll have to do.

I want to shove a coat hanger up my noise, and pull out the part of my brain responsible for processing emotions. Then, I'd be a real man.

(DB) out.

2 comments:

Jacque said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jacque said...

You must tell me more about DC boy. Just make sure you take your own advise and stay one step ahead of his games.