Thursday, October 27, 2005

crazy, crazy for feelin' so lonely...

Once again I start with songs I'm not listening to. Although Patsy Cline isn't exactly in my library, so I guess I'll have to do without for the time being. I mean there's always iTunes, but let's be honest. I don't need to be spending any more money.

Tonight, we didn't get out of work until about an hour and a half after we closed. It was one of our new managers' first times closing, and as I would imagine, it unfortunately takes some time to learn. That and we had a couple expensive items lifted today. Needless to say, it was not a good day at the store.

In other news, I heard from my parents again, and they did manage to get a slight amount of time in Bermuda. My mom said it was wonderful, which is fortunate. I'd have hated to see them spend all that money and brave a hurricane and then not be able to enjoy their destination.

Mike kidnapped me and took me to the pool hall tonight, which was pretty cool. We agreed to help clean up and take out the garbage at closing time in exchange for a little discount and after-hours privileges. Not like we stayed too late, because he has to get up and help his dad with work and I have work in the morning, which I totally didn't know about until I went in today. Believe you me, I wasn't pleased. Oh well, it's not like I'd have done anything other than sit home, eat fast food, and scratch myself. At least I'll be doing something productive. Then I have a dinner date with Jaime tomorrow night. We're dorks, because we're having a dinner date at Wegman's. I'm excited, because I hear Wegman's is the new Wal-Mart when it comes to food. That and they have brick oven pizza and a sushi bar. How could we say no?

I think on that note I'm going to bed, since I have to wake up in four hours. So yeah.

BTW- I'm sorry I wasn't online tonight, to anyone who may have wanted to talk to me. ;-)

(DB) out.

No comments: