Monday, October 31, 2005

i'm not gonna make any friends this way...

In fact, that is a paraphrase from the kid sitting one table over from me, playing Magic: The Gathering. Probably describing the card he just played.

So I'm at school, waiting for class to start. Nothing has really been going on since last night, that I haven't talked about. I did forget to mention last night, however, how on Saturday I blew up my lawnmower and wrapped a toxic smoke cloud around my neighborhood. There was a Myspace bulletin with pictures. Go find it.

I'm trying to find some way to get my Halloween on tonight. So far, I don't know of anything that's going on. But I took off work tomorrow, in anticipation of getting at least a little crunk tonight. Please, people. Give me a place to put on a skirt and wear some heels. This reminds me, I somehow need to find a campy wig to complete my costume.

You know what'd be great? If the kids next to me complain about my selection of music. I guess one could raise the case that I'm being disruptive, what with not using my headphones or anything. But, I could raise the same case: "4 points mana! Festering plague bitches!" is not exactly what I'd consider a breakfast-time serenade.

I'd go make my Lean Cuisine, but I forgot to bring any cookware whatsoever. I don't think stuffing my face directly into a microwave dinner would do anything good to my skin, or my reputation. Who knows, maybe I'll just get that hungry.

"The radio is playing all the usual, and what's a wonderwall anyway?" Yay for mash-ups.

Anyway, it's approx. class time, so I'll write more later. Peace out biotches,

(DB) out.

1 comment:

Jacque said...

Yea I really wanted to something Halloween related too. All I did was carve a pumpkin. I really wanted to get drunk. Oh well. Im really looking forward to this Sunday! Love YA!