Tuesday, February 07, 2006

and the lord said...

thou shalt sleep until 4-fucking-pm.

and thy pants shalt fall nearly off as thou walketh inside from thy "morning cigarette."

and thou shalt never forget to put on a belt again.


In other news. not too much has been going on. I finished watching all of Firefly, and then finally Serenity, and there's a hole in my life where the promise of new episodes to watch used to be. Last night I watched the Discovery Channel and Ocean's Twelve, and it just wasn't the same as watching three or six episodes of Firefly at a time.

I should've known, though, that with 15 episodes, available in blocks of three each, it wouldn't have lasted very long anyway.

Other than that, I've been working, sleeping quite well, and playing the gee-tar.

I was supposed to go to the gym with Louise today, but I slept straight through her phone call, which was at... eww, 11:10? She should've known better. Hah. Although, last night, I did tell her just to "see if I'm conscious" before committing to anything. I don't know if I foresaw myself sleeping so late, or if I was subconsciously aware of that loophole and then allowed myself to sleep so late. Questions for the ages.

Tonight, I'm apparently going to see Lilu Dallas at Sonar, with everyone from the store. If I'm going anywhere, with any other human being in my presence, I need to go clean out my car, because it probably stinks.

(DB) out.

No comments: