Tuesday, February 21, 2006

if you're reading this, i haven't thought of a title

I spent the entirety of today feeling like I don't exist. Why, you ask? I slept til 4pm and didn't shower or get dressed until a good bit after 8pm. I sometimes disgust even myself.

I did nothing all day. I went to the diner though, and just got back not too long ago, so I guess that could count for something.

I think yesterday was pretty similar as well. I spent an inordinate amount of time re-doing my Myspace page, because I discovered how to use the br tag to keep the "About Me" section from removing line breaks. Oh, and I went on a date yesterday, which was nice. We saw "Transamerica," which was pretty good and not too heavy, considering the plot, then had coffee and a bite to eat.

Many hours have passed since I started this entry. i've attempted to develop an understanding of some basic Japanese. I have failed thus far. And now I'm going to bed, because I'm tired.

(DB) out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no seriously. update more.