Thursday, February 09, 2006

Do it. Take your mama out all night.

And I did, in a manner of speaking.

She was in some old photos I found whilst recovering my oldest hard drive yet. All my old pictures and music are now back. Last night was uneventul save for that.

I'm still elated about that. Every picture from late 2000 til now! Recovered! Giggity!

The gaping hole that Firefly left in my spirit has now been filled again, if only ephemerally.

Tonight, my friend Dave's cat decided to sit down with his junk square on my cell phone. We decided to call the phone, as it was on vibrate, and watch his cat rocket across the room. But, as soon as the call went through, the cat sat there and allowed my phone to intimately massage him.

Dave has the gayest cat ever.

I wish I had more profound things to say. But alas, I'm really, really tired. And I need to go clean off my cell phone. On that note, bonsoir.

(DB) out.

No comments: