Saturday, January 07, 2006

i <3 star trek.

All ten Star Trek movies are available OnDemand. I'm surprised I've left the house, period.

Well, not really. Sometimes it gets hardcore annoying here, and I just have to get out.

Edo Japan is gone from the food court. I'm condemned to Panda Express. So, more money, more digestive distress, for less food. I want to write a letter to mall management, for the disruption it has caused my life. But that'd burn precious calories that I need to conserve, because there's kinda no food anywhere in my life right now.

I'm cool because I can't think of things to finish sentences that begin with "I'm cool because."

But at least I try.

I really don't know where I wanted to go with this entry. thom mentioned somehing yesterday about having commented on my blog entries, and I thought, shit. I don't think I've checked it since last I wrote. I forgot how easy Safari RSS makes keeping up on peoples' blogs. I guess I also am used to most of my readers being dirty, filthy Windows users.

I heart Something Corporate, and I heart Bec for giving me the album. I do not heart, however, my desk chair, which has claimed many of the originals of the albums I've amassed on my hard drive.

I also heart overwhelming numbers of prepositional phrases.

me-
if i consciously note how many prepositional phrases i use in a sentence, and then blog that mental note, is it time for bed?

bec-
yes.
absolutely

me-
awesome.
talk to you later

bec-
'night


(DB) out.

1 comment:

Thom Ingram said...

long live Edo